Commercial Insurances

We offer a variety of commercial insurances including landlord and let property, restaurant & takeaway, shops & offices, hotels & guest houses as well as public liability insurance, to get a quote please call us on 01736 360808 or click the get a quote button...

Go To: landlord & let property / restaurant & takeaway / shops & offices / hotels & guest houses / public liablity

Landlord / Let Property Insurance

Landlord & Let Property

If you rent out a property, it is extremely important to get the right level of cover to protect your building and contents.  We have access to a number of leading Landlord Insurance providers and our personal service ensures that we can offer the most suitable policy for you.

We not only advise you of the additional covers available, such as malicious damage by tenants, rent guarantee, landlords legal cover and landlords home emergency cover but, more importantly, the restrictions and conditions applying to each policy.  You are therefore fully informed on what you need to do if, for example, your property becomes unoccupied and what cover restrictions may apply as these terms can vary between Insurers.

Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance

Restaurant & Takeaway

From small cafes and coffee shops to five star restaurants, we are able to offer policies tailored to your specific needs. 

A wide range of options are available including business interruption, loss of licence, cover for money and stock, accidental damage to glass and Combined Liability.

Shop and Office Insurance

Shops & Offices

We can arrange insurance protection for your shop, office or other retailing business.  Whether it is a one person office, newsagent, clothes retailer or hairdresser, policies can be tailored to suit your business needs.

We also have an option for Art Galleries, allowing us to cover your own work for cost + 30% which gives consideration to the time you put into creating your art.

Hotel and Guest House Insurance

Hotels & Guest Houses

From B&B to fully licensed hotels, we have policies that include loss or damage to your buildings, contents and stock with options to include loss of money, business interruption and loss of licence.

Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability

Whether you are self-employed working on your own or employing staff, we can source Public, Products and Employer’s Liability for a wide range of trades including carpenters, property management and tree surgeons.

We can also offer Events Liability Insurance to cover your weddings, parties, Christmas lights and one off events.

Want to talk? Call us on 01736 360808

or keep up to date via social media...